Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Data Analyst in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Kratos RT Logic has a broad set of integrated, strategic products with enterprise grade reliability. Our solutions touch just about everything across the ground segment. From ensuring the signal arrives on the ground with integrity, transporting the signal reliably through the terrestrial network, to assuring it is delivered with quality to the end user— whether thats a television viewer in Singapore or a U.S. soldier in Afghanistan. Our end-to-end enterprise products are implemented across ground stations to help customers mitigate interference, transport data effectively and assure service quality. The enterprise products include the Monics family to protect the signal, Compass to monitor and control equipment, the NeuralStar family to manage network operations and assure quality of service.
The duties and responsibilities of the NOC Data Analystshall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Data Products
- Generate customer deliverable reports per contractual schedule
- Perform daily state of health checks on RF Collection Systems to ensure they are successfully gathering and processing data (e.g. waterfall checks)
- Identify problems associated with data collection, data integrity and report generation; provide appropriate solutions
- Advise NOC Supervisor of report generation status and suggested improvements
- Review data for errors and investigate deficiencies to verify data accuracy
- RF Monitoring
- Perform daily status checks on deployed Monics systems to ensure peak operational performance
- Revise monitoring database and plans based on changing customer requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Proficient with MS Office (e.g. Excel functions and formatting)
- Minimum three years of experience in military/commercial SATCOM network operations and/or Signal Collection Analysis
- Basic understanding in the useof SQL and database structures (MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Education Requirements: Associates Degree in Electronics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering and/or equivalent military or civilian technical school training.
Security Clearance: U.S. Citizenship and minimum of a current DOD SECRET (S) on day of hire with the ability to maintain active clearance throughout employment. Possession of an Interim SECRET (IS) clearance at day of hire may be considered.
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance.
RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com. EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Job Tracking ID: RTL:18-002
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: January 08, 2018
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: At least 3 Years
Level of Education: Associate
Starting Date: ASAP