MEDCOM Physician Assistant (Emergency Medicine) in COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado
Management prefers applicants possess an Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant fellowship.
Incumbent will serve in the capacity of a credentialed Physician Assistant with Emergency Medicine Fellowship Training to provide primary medical services to all patients ranging in age from newborn through geriatric. The incumbent serves in Department of Emergency Medicine, Evans Army Community Hospital (EACH), at Fort Carson, Colorado serving a large patient population with responsibility for the independent examination, diagnosis and treatment within personal credentials and privileges delineated by the hospital MEDDAC. Provides leadership in comprehensive emergency care services and auxiliary practices in general medicine to military and their family members and retirees in the Fort Carson community.
Ft. Carson combines scenic beauty, pleasant residential areas, and cultural activities to satisfy every taste. It is an unusually well-rounded military community which offers a variety of recreational and cultural opportunities. World-class ski resorts are available within a short 2 1/2 hour drive, golf courses and biking trails are available on the installation as well as in the surrounding community. Numerous colleges and universities are available for continuing education.
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
- Recruitment or Relocation bonus May be authorized.
Provides a full range of emergency services or crises interventions without requiring the approval authority of the clinic physician including lifesaving emergency procedures in order to stabilize a patient within the scope of practice and approved protocols.
Performs a variety of professional direct health care clinical duties within the field of general emergency and acute care family
Assess, plan, evaluate and modify the plan of acute and chronically ill patients.
Teach patients and family member's healthy regimen and responsibility required to achieve wellness.
Experience: To qualify based on your work experience, your resume must describe at least one year of experience which prepared you to do the work in this job. Specialized experience is defined as: identifying, evaluating, and initiating appropriate treatment to stabilize patients presenting to an emergency department/service with life threatening or medically urgent injuries, illnesses, or conditions and perform all diagnostic and therapeutic emergency medicine procedures.
• You must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for this position and provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
• If selected, official college or university transcript must be submitted.
• Must provide documents for credentialing for health care positions.
• Must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or a territory of the U.S.
• All Health Care Providers must be able to obtain and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) Training and certification. Current Advanced Life Support of other advanced certification does not supersede BLS completion.
Salary Range: 74,151 - 106,010
Recruitment Bonus: Negotiable
External Company Name: Marketing & Advertising Business Unlimited, Inc
External Company URL: http://www.civilianmedicaljobs.com/